4 Mint Tea (Tummy Soother)-Comes with a reusable tea bag - Makes 20-25 cups of tea
Peppermint, Spearmint, Lemon Balm, Catnip
· Not suggested for people with heartburn due to GERD
· The compounds in Peppermint activate an anti-pain channel in the colon called RRPM8
· Reduces feeling of fullness in & stomach spasms, acid reflux, stomach pain, nausea, cramping & vomiting.
· The compound (-) carvone, which is commonly found in Spearmint, has been shown to strongly inhibit muscle contractions in the digestive tract.
· May also reduce nausea & vomiting.
· Offers relief for acid reflux, stomach pain, cramping, nausea & vomiting.
· Relieves stomach & intestinal symptoms in people with upset stomach.
· Anti-spasmodic (used to relieve spasm of involuntary muscles)
· Particularly effective in clearing digestive issues, especially constipation, excess flatulence, cramping & bloating.
· The relaxing, anti-inflammatory effects of organic compounds in Canip can ease knots & inflammatory in your gastrointestinal system & relieve tightness & discomfort.
4 Mint Tea (Tummy Soother)
Sorry, no refunds or returns.